- Dedicated Construction disputes team covering a range of ADR, arbitration, mediation through to litigation
- Both sponsor and contractor side across infrastructure (road & rail), construction and resources including PPP activity
- Partner highly rated consistently in Construction Litigation and as a leader and mentor in the industry
- Clients include listed infrastructure construction group, a major mining contractor, a market leading commercial developer and various state government and government departments
- Highly successful group which allows for career progression - room to move into an SA role; completely integrated nationally
- Notable recent matters include acting for a State in the defence of a multi million dollar claim and a claim for ramp up and delays under a policy from a major insurer
- Successful independent law firm with strong Firm and Partner recognition
Requirements: you will bring at leaast 2-3 years' construction disputes experience. Those from a top-tier or global will find the easiest transition from scale of disputes perspective.