- Impressive, Full service Insurance and Health team operating nationally
- Support two strong Partners within with a focus on professional indemnity in particular financial lines and construction
- Directors & Officers and management file liability also involved
- Dedicated mentor assigned - strong professional development program in place
- All Partners involved in up-skilling on technical issues, client management and gaining a broader picture of insurance offered by the firm
- Associate title available if ready
- Time in lieu accrued - reflective of firm culture
BBL (Hons) with 2-3 PQE in professional indemnity. Experience with Financial lines and/ or Construction experience an advantage.