Access complex and (in many cases) multi-party litigation and ADR. Spanning three partners, you will also have the ear of a Special Counsel as a mentor figure.
- The practices are diverse, with one driven primarily by highly strategic, long-range disputes
- Class Actions, regulatory investigations and financial services litigation all feature
- The second practice is competition, regulatory and Corp Act heavy in respect to white collar dispute activity; ICAC, ASIC and anti-bribery actions
- The third has a strong international arbitration line
- For an experienced Associate with ambitions for Senior Assocaite, the strength of their globally recognised training program should be noted
- Differing from many, this develops the commercial as well as the technical; tying in well with a longer term succession play across this team
- Requirements; Excellent academic background before 3+ yrs’ PAE in complex disputes in a reputed disputes practice. Class action and regulatory experience a plus