Focusing on the renewables arena, recent successes have involved; -
- Financing, development and operational stages across predominantly solar and wind related projects
- Government engagement with regard to traditional electricity supply
- Domestic and international funding arrangements
- Cross-border activity primarily through the APAC region
While this Partner is known and rated for his end to end delivery on renewables projects, he is conscious that this is an emerging market. He is therefore willing to diversify a motivated Projects Associate, with proven delivery on construction, energy, infrastructure or resources projects.
With increasing political and social focus on climate change, this is undoubtedly going to continue to grow. With the continued development of this topical legal discipline, you will be well positioned to quickly build a presence and leverage this to ensure your continued progression.
- You will bring 2-5 years’ post-admin experience in projects law within a reputed top-tier or international practice
- LLB and strong academics needed