Involving some transactional elements, the bulk of this role will focus on commercial contracting across the technology, telco and media sectors. Included will be IT services and infrastructure related contract negotiation preparation, plus procurement and operational arrangements. Privacy is also an increasingly relevant aspect.
- The client base includes many household names; telcos, media, financial services and other national/multinational corporates
- Impressive start-up and fintech line; provide risk advice
- Being an integrated commercial group, there is overlap with Corporate Partners; expect to provide specialist advice on mergers and floats from a TMT perspective
- Financially, the blue-chip nature of the client base (and associated rates) allow for strong packaging across this group
- Where this role separates from others in the market is there is a clear gap for your development as an Associate
- Benefit from 2 x Partners and 2 x experienced SAs as mentors, then the resourcing of a Junior and rotating Grad below
- Giving you that necessary gap for clear air to make an impact at this level, before moving to Senior Associate unimpeded by the competition endemic to many teams
- 3+ years’ PAE in commercial / corporate law within a respected TMT practice.
- Those with a mixed TMT and corp/comm background looking to deepen their experience here are encouraged to apply.
- You will have strong academics on your LLB.