Location: Brisbane, QLD
Salary: $140,000 - $10,000
Category: Law - Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- No burn out/late night oil burning. Team atmosphere is quality.
- Ability to align directly with open door style patners in relaxed manner of approach - impressive track record of large scale litigation and arbitrations.
- Head contractor, developers and excellent state government panel/project owner componenant
- Primarily disputes but some front end exposure -can increase depending on individual. PArtner negotaible here.
- Advise principals and contractors on project planning and risk management.
- Offering a degree of career planning that is unparalleled in the market, will discuss further.-Partner dedicatd to real growth/frontline activities on IA etc
- Bachelor of Laws with strong academics
- 2-4 years' post admission experience
- Global or upper mid tier construction practice background
For more positions contact Felicity McManus