- $120,000 -90,000 plus qualified bonus structure
- Straddle both front and back end matters in a fully integrated team.
EPC contracts, Consultancy Agreements, Umbrella Deeds and Supply Agreements; upstream and downstream procurement contracts. Acting for large scale investment funds –commercial office tower programmes, international arbitrations. Tier one builder activity –disputes driven currently. Namely, this will provide variety, currently an international arbitration is leading to a heavier emphasis on back end but this is clearly shifting towards a distinct need for project development skills pertaining to PPP and EPC primarily.
Point of Difference:
A bonus structure is very valuable in the current market setting. Investigate roles that carry a distinct bonus offering that is linked to a large proportion of international project work to ensure fees are sustained in leaner Australian market times. If your review was insufficient then a move to these particular groups will be rewarding.
- 3-6 years post admission experience
- Must carry both front and back end construction experience
- Bachelor of Laws Strong Academics