- Excellent oil and gas pipeline matters
- A number of African/Asian Platforms
- Successful Team Orientated structure
Driven by projects across Asia and to a lesser extent Latin America, this role will see you join one of the leading teams in this space globally. You will operate across a full suite of transactional documentation including joint venture agreements, farmin agreements, royalty agreements and compensation agreements. You will also be well versed in project due diligence and have the opportunity to coordinate tenement and infrastructure due diligence on projects of a billion dollar stature.
Aligned predominantly with a partner that is driving private mergers and acquisitions, commodity sales agreements and project development (EPC) agreements. There will be matters pertaining to both hard rock mining and oil and gas assets so the role will be varied. Team based environment, enjoy a highly successful team orientated approach.
- LLB Honours
- Exposure to Oil and Gas Projects highly valuable but not essential
- 3 years+ PAE (E&R Corproate)