Within your formative years in law, you have had experience on either large scale insurance matters or complex commercial litigations, however have you had access across both areas?
This national platform will broaden your skillset and value within the market. You will align with a fluid insurance and commercial litigation team and have the autonomy to handle small/medium files, prepare briefs and assist on large legislation. Expect a large amount of client contact to achieve conclusions for a range of risks and matters.
This team is driven by four Partners, two insurance focused and two commercial litigation. You will be exposed to local, national and international matters:
- Complex professional indemnity and D&O matters
- Defence of financial professionals, construction principals / contractors
- Broader commercial litigation - construction defects and delays
You will not be concerned with a dilution of premium work here, as instructions are drawn from a range of industries, including a heavy focus on financial services and infrastructure.
Career development, beyond the technical skillset, is a core facet to the team’s success and flow. The Partners encourage industry networking, being actively involved themselves and will promote based on merit not on PAE level, there is not an overburdened queue.
- Insurance specialist or a litigator with exposure to insurance matters
- Two - four years’ post-admission experience with a strong court presence.
- Bachelor of Laws with strong academics