Insurance Lawyer - Medical Negligence
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $138,000 - $105,000
Category: Law - Insurance & Superannuation
- This practice will proivde the option to get involved in civil discplinary matters and coronial inquests. The firm carries an excellent reputation with local market insurers in defending their clients in the medico space
- Partner/SC combination with over 25 years experience are seeking a 'switched on Insurance litigation lawyer that wnats the right mentoriship to develop into a specialist medical negligence practitioner
- Enter complex catastrophic medical negligence and hospital driven professional indemnity matters.
- Take on the defence counsel role to allied health professionals (investigations of professional conduct), medical centres, public and private hospitals.)
- Strengthen your expertise in resolving; surgical error, disease misdiagnosis, psychological damage and brain injury claims.
- Retention, development and engagement is solid throughout the firm.
- Several of the firm’s ex-top tier Partners have elected this as a place to settle down to enjoy high calibre matters within a non-bureaucratic environment.
- Minimum two years post admission experience -Med. Neg. orientation
- Interest in developing coronial expertise
- Bachelor of Laws, Strong Academics
For more positions contact Felicity McManus