Partner: Property / Real-Estate
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $550,000 - $300,000
Category: Law - Property / Real estate
- Structural gap in the Sydney market will best suit your practice if it is dominated by developer and transactional real-estate.
- Not only will this see you complementing existing interstate partners, but also position you favourably for a potential succession scenario.
- Expect to be well supported by a personable Managing Partner.
- His approach is refreshingly transparent so you will have excellent visibility around strategy, financials and progression.
- Equity entry currently sits at around $900k, with returns above the market standard multipliers once into that circle.
- There is a clear appetite to transition salaried partners to equity, as demonstrated by double the number of the latter to the former
- The national reach will support even the largest of property groups and developers (as demonstrated by existing partners), but you will have the autonomy to set charge out rates
- This is an attractive platform for both clients and partners
- A strong construction and corporate group, including partners that have successfully transitioned back out of in-house settings, will allow you to take a ‘running buddy’ approach to the market.
- You will bring a business plan demonstrating 600-700k in the first year. Those with 900+ can see equity from entry to the firm.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn