As one Australia's leading Law Recruitment Specialists, we cater for Partners, salaried or equity base. LawJobs confidentially recruits for select roles Australia-wide.
As the legal sector continues to change, more and more Partners are questioning their current firm’s platform. In the current economic setting, it is important to conduct a detailed analysis on who can offer you the best strategic advantage.
We personally advise you on;
• Partnership structures
• Partner drawing policies
• Client billing credit entitlements
• Team resourcing and workflow allocation
• Historical Partner movements and associated cultures.
Being an accomplished Partner in your own right, at your level you'd certainly be fully conversant with most activities and competencies needed within your industry.
The appeal for you to consider entrepreneurial and executive options is based on the long term, including attractive lifestyle enhancements. These proactive firms offer an astute practitioner a calculated 'switch'.. to scale and increase specialisation or simply a lateral move with a better lifestyle offering.
- 3x Property Partners
- Estate Planning and SMSF Partner
- 2x Intellectual Property Partners
- Tax Partner
- Commercial Partner
- Workplace Relations Partner.
- Estates/Succession Partner
- Agribusiness Partner
- Family Partner
- Property Partner
- Corporate Partner & Special Counsel M&A
- Construction Partner
- Tax Partner
- Commercial Litigation Partner
- 2x Commercial Partners.
So either you are
- At the $1-2 million mark and looking to access a global equity pool or just a more balanced drawing system across Partners and Senior Partners.
- Seeking the scalability in your practice that you could expect to achieve in joining a national or international firm from a boutique. Interstate and inbound referral sources will enable you to expand your practice toward equity. OR
- A strategic shift from international to international to gain localised Australian decision making and stronger revenues and confidence in your particular specialisation. If you have noticed the whittling down of support from senior management or the board of directors, abroad or locally, then there are alternatives available in the current setting.
- To take your solid Practice and put a larger name behind it with no sacrifice on your part. There are certain collegiate and cash flow positive groups that maintain a lean though effective ancillary support base (by way of HR, marketing etc) and office structure to remove the administration burden and still protect your autonomy of Practice.
There is an abundance of calculated vision in these firms I am representing, thus making these 'smart' long-term decisions, where you can also ultimately take a bigger stake in the bottom line.
Let's confidentially discuss further. Contact me on 0419 490 660 to discuss your personal circumstances to identify the most beneficial option.