Property Lawyer / Associate
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Salary: $100,000 - $85,000
Category: Law - Property / Real estate
- We’re seeing a continued state of flux in the property market locally
- Diversity and variation in property disciplines is going to be increasingly important
- Currently aligned with ‘specialist’ Partners with a narrow property line?
- Care should be taken in considering the implications if the market does shift further
- Two partner offering who have taken a proactive approach
- Rather than reacting as off the plan and multi-residential activity has come off the boil, they have proactively reinvigorated their commercial leasing and commercial development practices
- Plus a strong line of commercial acquisition and disposal activity throughout
- We have received positive feedback from new starters around their culture of collegiality and balance
- Expect a vein of entrepreneurism running through the firm
- Opportunities exist for lawyers at all levels to be client facing and to develop relationships of their own
You will bring 2-3yrs' PAE in Property law. LLB required.
For more positions contact Colin Faulkner