There is a sizeable Property portfolio to succeed into as the incumbent transgresses out of Law. Reasonably, you will expect to capture in excess of $500,000K in fees. This fee set can be categorised as top tier developers (both commercial retail and infrastructure). This group are heavily involved in investment fund management groups also.
This role is geared towards a seasoned partner who is seeking a genuine seat at the table. Senior leadership are in sync with each other but more importantly, they adopt a flat inclusive operational structure. They have recently restructured the remuneration and overarching structure with a well reputed consulting group that has allowed them to bring a new and lucrative offering for partners to the market.
- Points based scenario, holistic approach
- Successful expansion via the on boarding of particularly strong teams across the Eastern Seaboard (happy to discuss further)
- Resourcing / structuring etc. of a national
- Open to levels of clients, they currently hold a fluid mix of multinational, listed companies, SMEs and HNWIs
- Strong referral fee system, recognised under your influence
Due to the calibre of the client set available, this role is aimed to target someone with a strong Sydney reputation but not necessarily a directly transportable practice.
- Transactional property specialisation with a reputed firm in NSW
- Polished presentation, at ease negotiating with tier one contractors
- Bachelor of Laws with good academics