Following the departure of a key team member overseas, you will come into a ‘right-hand’ role for a personable and driven corporate partner. He brings a varied practice and a diverse range of both transactional and advisory matters.
For you, this will instil variation, stability and the scope for more balance in a role than those practices with a purist deal focus. This diversity also speaks to the wider firm’s comfort with practitioners carving out their own niches. As you move ahead, expect the autonomy to pursue those streams of interest.
- Being Perth, there will be an element of listed / listing mid-cap miners and the M&A, ECM transactions around these
- But here that isn’t where the client base stops; you will also see NGOs and charities, agribusiness, construction, and tourism among others
- Across the wider group, the recent return of a global Partner has strengthened the cross-border reach of this group; expect FIRB and inbound investment activity
- Plus complex commercial contracting, agreement negotiation, governance and structuring advices
- This is a high-performing but personable group with an understanding of family commitments
Best suiting a Corporate Associate or new Senior (3-6 yrs’ PAE) those around this bracket are also encouraged to get in touch. A widely recognised name in the Perth legal market. The firm will appeal to those at the bigger end of town looking for better balance, or at a boutique looking to scale.