Directly align with a leading practitioner who handles a significant slice of the of the sophisticated private infrastructure piece of this tier one corporate group. You will handle corporate and projects matters on some of the region’s most topical projects.
- Project M&A, finance and development will feature – happy to discuss recent examples that will impress
- An enviable line of renewables projects already exists, be instrumental in the further development of this practice as the key local senior
- This firm has achieved to its market leading position off the back of their encouragement of the entrepreneurial nature of their team
- You will be encouraged and supported in your efforts to build your own individual profile both here and across the region
- One of the best at plugging relevant skill sets into matters across jurisdictional lines, you will have unfettered access to global matters
- At the same time you can expect support (both fee-earner and otherwise) to make your life easier
- Requirements; you will bring at least six years’ premium projects and/or corporate (or combined with front-end construction) experience. Excellent academics expected.