Founded by an entrepreneurial and highly commercial Partner, this polished boutique has been highly successful in attracting likeminded practitioners. This has seen them grow quickly, particularly attracting those looking to reduce the ‘rhetoric’ creeping in to a lot of the larger firms in the market.
- You would align with one such Partner, who has a proven record of delivering on big ticket and varied corporate transactions, plus associated commercial agreements
- He has thrived in this setting; scaling his practice by some 50% over the last fin year
- Private deals will dominate, with a particularly strong tourism line. Health, agri- and resources orientated matters will also feature
- There is also variation in size allowing you significant carriage on some and also access to mentoring on the high value mergers involving complex negotiations
- Having been supported in his personal growth, to great success, the Partner is keen to reciprocate those opportunities on
- Expect to come on as a 2IC and grow into a true trusted advisor as you continue building your own practice and market reputation with the benefit of internal referrals
Requirements: 3 – 7 yrs’ PAE (ideally 4+) in corporate law. You will have sound academics and a genuine desire to build. Experienced Associates ready for progression are encouraged to apply.