2020 is shaping up to be another strong year for WRES Lawyers, in part driven by some significant disputes and underpayment audit / investigations. This is creating demand at all levels of the market, including creating mandates for open market conversion for ambitious experienced Senior Associates to obtain the Special Counsel title.
Two examples as follows;
- Three partner group, best suiting a technically strong WRES disputes operator
- Clients will span the private and public sector, with health and technology well represented – plenty to capture off government panel relationships at various levels
- Two SAs and decent bench strength at the Lawyer / Associate level will see you well supported
- The firms weekly matter reporting shows clear evidence of the high levels of internal referral
- Successful, independent firm, a profitable partnership and achievable equity entry expectations
- Three partner group, going through a strong growth phase; no impediment to adding a fourth
- Practice is putting down excellent numbers; testament to the wider firm’s performance and the partnership model that financially incentivises internal referral
- There are also marketing initiatives that are ready to be rolled out, once the team resourcing piece is addressed
- Team of five fee earners to assist with your matters; high-performing group with an affable approach driven from the top-down
- Aviation, media and broadcasting, government and a host of corporate sectors
Best suiting Special Counsel or experienced Senior Associates on the upswing. Government and/or litigation experience will put you in good stead.